It is the duty of all parents and players attending soccer at Mooncoin Celtic to familiarise themselves with all the rules of the club and in particular to ensure that they have read and understand the Codes of Conduct as outlined below.
The Committee of Mooncoin Celtic Football Club in the persons of its duly appointed officers has the power to deal with any breaches of these codes by Players, Managers, Coaches or other members as it sees fit, up to the ultimate sanction of banning the offending individuals from all club activities.
It is our aim to provide you with quality facilities and friendly environment. In order to assist us and to ensure that all members enjoy their visits to our club:
- Players, patrons and their guests must treat the club, and its members with courtesy and respect at all times.
- Participation in the club may be terminated by the Committee for violation of any rules or regulations of the club or for conduct deemed by the committee to be detrimental to the welfare, good order, safety or character of the club or its members.
- Codes of conduct in specific areas must also be adhered to by members, these are available to view in the relevant area.
- The Committee of Mooncoin Celtic Football Club reserves the right to amend and add to these conditions of participation and rules as it sees fit and the member shall observe any amended or additional conditions or rules so made.
1. Play by the Rules of Football.
2. Never argue with or complain about the appropriate coach’s decision.
3. Control your temper and most of all, resist the temptation to retaliate when you feel you have been wronged.
4. Concentrate on playing soccer and on affecting the outcome of the game with your best efforts.
5. Work equally hard for your team as for yourself.
6. Always shake hands with the players of the opposing team when games have finished.
7. Treat all players as you would like to be treated.
8. Cooperate with your managers, team mates, opponents and the referees.
9. Always let your managers know, well in advance, if you cannot attend a training session and, especially, if you will not be available for a match.
If you have any queries on any of the above please do not hesitate to contact and member of the committee who will be pleased to help you. Thank you for using the facilities at the Mooncoin Celtic Football Club.
Chairman: Kevin Dobbyn
Child Welfare Officer: Sarah Corcoran